Friday, August 4, 2017

Love You Striped Card by Tobi


Hi, there! It's Tobi here and today I have a card using a whole bunch of border stamps from SRM Stickers clear stamps. I (like most of you) follow a lot of blogs and file ideas and inspiration in the ol' noggin' for later use - and today my inspiration comes from Kristina Werner


I have been discovering new ways to use my new Oxide Inks, and I definitely love to blend with them, but also stamping with them is fabulous. Because it's kind of like pigment, you can layer colours on top of each other and the colours POP! 


Process: 
  1. using masking tape, mask off different sized sections and sponge ink (oxide ink) onto background. 
  2. grab as many border stamps as possible.
  3. stamp border stamps on top of inked lines in various colours 
  4. sprinkle water to activate "oxidization"
  5. stamp sentiment in black and add die cut 


      SRM Supplies: 
       Other supplies: 
  • Sizzix die cut
  • Ranger Distress Oxide Inks
  • Ranger Archival ink (black)
  • Bazzill Cardstock