Thursday, August 3, 2017

Vegas Selfie Scrapbook Layout by Angie


Today we introduce you to Angie Pond and share with you a wonderful layout she created.  Here's a bit about Angie in her own words: 

I'm Angie Pond from Princeton, North Carolina. I've been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 20 years. We have two amazing sons, one ornery cat and a cute but mischievous dog! I'm also blessed to be an aunt to the worlds most adorable brother and sister duo! I enjoy scrapbooking, taking pictures, traveling, reading and drinking coffee on my front porch!  

----------------

Hello SRM friends! Angie here with you today to share a scrapbook layout. I'm so honored to be on this amazing team and to be able to share all of  the fun products with you.

I created this scrapbook layout using the amazing flower stamps from the Just Believe stamp set. Yes, that stamp set is technically a faith stamp set but SRM's products are so versatile that you can use them on many different projects!


I stamped the flowers and the cute butterflies with archival ink. I used archival ink because I knew I wanted to watercolor the flowers and the butterflies using the watercolor in markers and pencils. I just love how easily the colors blended when I applied a little water.  After I had colored the flowers and butterflies, I hand cut them and created a beautiful border using the flowers.


I added the butterflies above my picture and hand stitched the flight paths of them as well.


I hope you enjoyed my scrapbook layout and that you will use SRM's products in new and different ways. 

1 comment:

Shanna Slater said...

Love everything about it!! Well done!