Friday, December 8, 2017

Festive Thank You Card Gift Set by Karen


A set of cute thank you notes is a great gift for teachers or friends. I'm still a believer in sending personalized thank you notes and I know there are others out there who appreciate those handwritten notes, too. Using SRM's stickers makes producing several sets really easy. My cards have a cute Christmas theme and will be given to my daughter's teachers. I think they will appreciate them!


I found a bright striped paper in my holiday stash and used it as the main background for this card set. I think layers add so much to cards, especially when you want to keep it simple like these. A layer of black behind the white center makes it pop! I incorporated the cute star / list stamp from the School Days Planner set and added traditional Christmas colors behind the clear stickers to match the theme. The Thank You sentiment is from a non-holiday Stickers By the Dozen set and the cute gingerbread man is from the Stickers By the Dozen Gingerbread Man set. I also grabbed my pre-cut scalloped circle shapes from my stash. You could use a punch or a die cut to make these quickly, too. 


A set of 7-10 cards plus envelopes fit nicely in an A7 size clear box. I added red and silver crinkly paper to my box, too, which really makes it look festive. Nothing more is needed but a bit of twine to tie it all together.


For this project I used: