Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Love U Banner by Tangii


Hello, Tangii here.  For today's project, I've made a Valentines Banner.  I've used red, pink and white heart doilies, twine and a few sticker sheets.


The banner is fairly long and hard to photo so below are some close-up shots.  The letters I cut out on my Silhouette machine, I adhered them to the middle of each doily then had some fun with stickers!!!


I used the Valentines Stickers by the DozenValentine Say it with Stickers, and Valentine Express Yourself sheets some of the longer stickers I cut up (the hearts and shorter sentiments).


The Jute Twine is great for making triple loop bows, I used red, black and pale pink.  This banner was so easy and quick to put together, you can easily make one for every season, holiday, event, etc!


Happy Crafting!

No comments: