Thursday, February 22, 2018

No Heat Foil Faith Cards by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here.
Today, I'm sharing a set of foil faith cards with you. And did I mention, I used no heat and no fancy machine for the foiling!?! :)


I started with my stamps. I did some masking with the images and the rest I just stamped in black ink. Now for my images, I used a paintbrush with glue and 'painted' it on my images and then stamped it on my card with the sentiment piece. (Note: a stamping platform works great for this, so everything lines up.)


Once having my image stamped on my card, I cut a piece of foil to fit over it. Then pressed it down my my fingers and simply ran it through my die cutting machine. After, I peeled off the foil and....ta-da! A foiled image! 


To finish my cards off, I used a black pen and added a simple line around the card. I usually prefer my lines to be straight but I really liked the 'freehand' of a little bit straight and a little bit not so straight. ;) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

SRM Stickers supplies:

Foil

No comments: