Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Trio of Valentine Cards by Shanna


Hello SRM friends!!  Shanna here again with some fun new cards using a few of the adorable stickers SRM has available for Valentine's Day!  Perfect to give to a few special somebodies in your life!!  
Hope you enjoy!


Here are the 2 sheets I chose to use that helped make all 3 cards!

Supplies Used:
SRM Red jute twine
Candy Apple Distress ink
Fired Brick Distress Oxide ink
Pink Shimmer Spray


...and here they are!!


This is a standard A2 card base in white, double matted and spritzed with shimmery pink color spray, the sentiment was popped up with pop dots on an additional piece of white cardstock.  I love the sparkle the shimmer mist provides as a backdrop! The treat bag was great envelope for gifting this card..I love using non-traditional envies for my cards, I added the doily last minute, it fit perfect!!


This mini card is 2x3 in size, with distress inks smoothed in a watercolor background.  Absolutely one of my favorite techniques and super easy! Adding the age-old sentiment "Be My Valentine" was a no-brainer!!  A few heart sequins added the perfect touch! Loving the lacy linen bag as my envelope...it even has a little room left for some sweet treats!

\
Lastly, a 3x3 card that slid perfectly into this linen dotted bag!  Another dose of ink smooshing worked great to frame up the fun heart in the middle.  The border stickers are a fun way to frame up a small project as well!  The polka dot bag was a great match for an envelope, I can slide in some sweet treats or even a gift card if I wanted to!  


Here are all the cards ready to give to a special Valentine!

What type of cards or gifts are you making for YOUR Valentine this year??  

Until next time...

No comments: