Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Let Love Grow by Jenn


Hi friends, Jenn here! Wedding season is almost upon on us. I thought this would be a great time to show a quick favor idea if you or someone you know plans to tie the knot this summer. These are really simple favors, that are not only sweet but practical.

I used the small bags and used twine and jute to decorate the bag. Next I made a tag with directions on how to "use" these favors. I chose to fill the bags with wildflower seeds so guest could watch love bloom and remember the happy couple. I also think a sweet alternative could be vegetable seeds, and or perhaps the specific wedding flowers so guests can plant their own.


I simply attached the round labels onto white cardstock and cut around them, added a few stickers and lettering and attached them onto the bags with twine and jute. These bags would be so fun to customize to ones wedding colors and decor themes. For these three examples I chose to go simple and elegant with black and white.



I hope this idea sparks some inspiration for your wedding or even backyard get together...why not pass out sweet little bags of seeds at any party. 

Supplies Used:
Fabric Bags/small, Bakers Twine/Charcoal, Jute Twine, Le Pen, Sticker Sentiments/Love, We've Got Your Sticker/ForeverLabels by the Dozen/Black and White

No comments: