Thursday, April 19, 2018

Masking Bible Journaling Stamps by Samantha


Hello! Samantha here with you today to share how masking Bible journaling stamps can add even more options to your Bible journaling. 


For this page I used Bible Margins Rejoice Stamp SetWatercolor Twist Pencils, and a black Marvy Le Plume pen. 



For this page, I wanted to use both the This is the Day stamp (the center stamp) and the words "Rejoice," "and," and "be glad" from the Be Glad stamp (the far right stamp). 



Before inking my stamp, I line it up where I want it to be. Then, I place a sticky note to cover the whole area that I don't want stamped. 



Ink your stamp, and stamp in your Bible. The post it note will mask the area that you don't want inked. 


I repeated the process until I had everything stamped. Then I used my Watercolor Twist Pencils to color in the stamped image and highlight my Bible Verse. 


Masking Bible journaling stamps will have you looking at your stamps in a whole new way! 

1 comment:

Well Saxon said...

Hi Dear,

i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

circle stickersAt Stickerbeat we print high quality custom stickers, kids stickers, wedding & event stickers, decals, and magnets of all shapes and sizes.

Visit site :- https://stickerbeat.com/